Skip to main content
Two older adults in their doorway

Contact us

You can get in touch with our friendly, knowledgable carer support service by:

We are based at Boscombe Connect, but you can also write to us at:

Carers Support Service
BCP Council Civic Centre
Bourne Avenue

We are currently experiencing high demands alongside staff shortages. This means our response times to your phone calls and emails will be delayed at the moment.

We are prioritising the most urgent enquiries, so please let us know what your enquiry is about when emailing or leaving a message. Please bear with us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If your enquiry is urgent, you may wish to consider getting in in touch with the Adult Social Care Contact Centre.

If you care for someone that lives outside the BCP Council area

If you live in the BCP Council area but care for someone who lives in another councils area, you could be entitled to support from that council.

For example, if you are caring for someone who lives in the Dorset Council area, you can get in touch with Carer Support Dorset. The support they offer may differ from that on our website.

For other council areas, we recommend you search the relevant council website where the person you care for lives.